A pharmaceutical manufacturer is looking for a laboratory technician to join their compounding team. You will support the manufacture of compounded products and dispensing of ancillary items. You will carry out day to day operational activities within the compounding unit and Wearhouse. You are responsible for formulating all products to SOPs and GMP standards, and making sure that every order that has come in has been manufactured. You shoud have some knowledge or experiance in around GMP.
Laboratory Technician Responsibilities
- Stock replenishment - proactively identify and replenish devices and supporting materials to support the smooth running of operations. Use first in first out rotation to support cost effective use of inventory.
- Assisting with stock counting activity.
- Cleaning and disinfection - all team members must clean areas in line with schedule and proactively clean own area of work when required. Use approved disinfectant agents and techniques to reduce and control microbiological risk.
- Compounding - compound Extemp preparations as per SOPs.
- Quality Directives - Work to the company quality directives supporting compliance and risk managed processes. Protect the patient at every stage.
- Safety - Use safe manual handling methods whilst carrying out all tasks. Observe and adhere to safety notices and report all unsafe actions that could or have resulted in injury or potential injury.
- Company Values - Role model the company values to support a harmonious working environment
Laboratory Technician Experience
- Science degree or educated to NVQ Level 3 in Pharmaceutical Services or an equivalent qualification.
- Ideally trained in GMP within the last year.
- Available to start at short notice.
Salary: £18,500 + Benefits
Hours: 11am - 8pm Monday to Friday
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7002
- Posted: 15th November 2021
- Expires: 13th December 2021