CK Group are recruiting for a Lead Data Manager to join a small specialized CRO.
Lead Data Manager activities including;
- Support regulatory and sponsor audits as required
- Continually monitor and analyse information and data systems and evaluate their performance and modify/develop as appropriate
- Proactively seek to develop own knowledge and experience in the evolving data collection tools applied within clinical trials
- Coordinate/perform LDM/CDM activities for assigned studies/programmes, including eCRF design, EDC system set up, user acceptance testing, users training, data review, query generation and data coding
- Prepare data management plans, data validation plans and other study specific procedures and guidelines in compliance with standard processes and SOPs
- Ensure appropriate study specific training is provided to assigned study teams and documented
- Scientific background, ideally university level and GCP trained
- Extensive experience in clinical data management with strong experience using major EDC systems and related tools and technologies.
- Experience in leading data management studies and teams to timely delivery of quality databases that meet regulatory requirements
- Good planning, organisational and communication skills
For more information or to apply for this Lead Data Manager position, please contact the Chloe Merrill on 01438 870 022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 52207.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Chloe Merrill
- Phone: 01246457700
- Reference: 52207
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th November 2021
- Expires: 13th December 2021