CK Science are recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a contract testing company at their site based in Dartford on permanent basis.
Our client is a UKAS accredited testing house servicing a range of industries including environmental, pharmaceutical, food and more. They now have a number of vacancies for Microbiologists to join their team. Please note these roles will operate on a shift basis which will rotate weekly between 6am - 2.30 pm and 10 am - 6.30 pm, and working days are permanently either Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday - Thursday. The company offers a salary £18,000 plus pension as well as training.
This Microbiology role is located near Dartford and is accessible by road or public transport.
Your main duties will be to:
- Analyse and investigate results for a range of scientific work.
- Undertake laboratory analysis of water.
- Work closely with other members of the team.
- Make sure that all policies and procedures are being adhered to at all times.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in microbiology ? essential.
- Industry-gained microbiological testing experience would be beneficial.
- Willingness to work the hours and days stated.
- Ability to access site for the hours of work.
For more information or to apply for this Microbiologist position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email email@example.com , quoting job ref 52212.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 52212
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th November 2021
- Expires: 13th December 2021