CK Group are recruiting for an Industrial Services Manager on behalf of a global provider of Environmental Services, on a permanent basis. This position will cover an international territory, and is offered on a remote working basis, with UK based and international travel to client sites as required.
Main purpose of the role:
- To continually improve process efficiency and develop cost saving initiatives across Industrial Services operations
- To continually improve profitability of all Industrial Services work
- To plan and manage the Industrial Services activities by assessing and prioritising enquiries and orders to ensure efficient control and deployment of available resources.
- To develop and manage Industrial Services capabilities.
- Survey and provide costings for new and ongoing projects and opportunities across the UK and abroad
- Identify and report on opportunities and trends in the Industrial Services operational control/analysis systems, so that the Company can effectively develop its continuous improvement programme.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of direct line reports
- Manage effective record keeping and documentation, to include the running of stock control, activity and in-process records including timesheets
- Ensure site operatives are issued with & maintain, correct equipment to carry out tasks
- Ensure that all work under your control is carried out within the company?s management system requirements including maintenance plans, key control measures and training
- Ensure you have an up to date knowledge of relevant Works Procedures, and ensure law/guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure reporting of Operational compliance/H&S and Environmental issues
- Substantial experience of working in Industrial Services
- Managing multiple projects and variance analysis
- Demonstrated ability to identify business cases for new opportunities
- Budgeting, forecasting and business analysis skills
For more information, or to apply for the position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or email@example.com, quoting job ref 52206.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 52206
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th November 2021
- Expires: 13th December 2021