Senior Scientist - Immunology
Completive salary & Benefits
SRG is delighted to be partnering with a medical research company with 25 years' experience of cellular sciences team. In this role you will have the opportunity to contribute to developing the cell-based assays to support antibody generation.
As a Senior Scientist in the Cellular Sciences Team, you will work as part of project teams independently developing and performing cell-based assays. You will be supporting the immuno- oncology portfolio and so you will need to have a strong immunology background.
* Lab-based scientist delivering complex cell-based assays to support target validation and mechanism of action studies as part of our immuno-oncology portfolio
* Provide direction for the scientific rationale of projects you are working on both internally and in discussion with collaborators
* Train and mentor others to run assays you have designed and generated
* Achieve scientific visibility through contribution to project and alliance meetings, and impact on delivery of projects against portfolio milestones.
You will have an immunology background and proven ability to lead the scientific rationale of a project or specific scientific aspects of that project as well as having a broad knowledge of drug development approaches. You will be educated to Post-Doctoral level or equivalent with several years' relevant laboratory experience and you will be able to demonstrate your ability to collaborate and achieve shared objectives.
In addition to your technical experience, candidates must demonstrate excellent organisational and time-management skills. The ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently is crucial and candidates must display the ability to efficiently communicate to team members.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Paige Keenan at SRG - firstname.lastname@example.org / 02039379660
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162669
- Posted: 12th November 2021
- Expires: 10th December 2021