Highly Competitive Salary (+ shift allowance)
A leading and innovative medical devices company are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Scientist to join their growing team. The company focuses on diagnostic products and last year launched their product into market and are looking to continue their growth and development of industry-leading products to the healthcare sector.
Now is a great time to join this company and they have a fantastic reputation and working environment.
The successful Manufacturing Scientist will work within the team that manufactures reagents for various assays. They will be involved with a variety of duties working to GMP standards, including;
- Manufacturing the reagents efficiently and safely to meet targets
- Manage and develop Shift Technicians, organising and monitoring their workloads and performance
- Conduct a range of scientific tests on raw materials, in-process samples and finished products
- Support on validation activities
- Work on the calibration and running of lab and analytical equipment
The successful individuals will have the following experience;
- A BSc or above in a relevant scientific subject
- Proven experience within a manufacturing laboratory
- Knowledge and experience with some testing methods (e.g. flow cytometry or DLS)
- Experience within a GMP environment
It would be an advantage, but is not essential for you to have experience with:
- Diagnostic assays
- Six Sigma qualifications
If you are interested in becoming a Manufacturing Scientist with a leading medical device company in Stirling please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161463
- Posted: 12th November 2021
- Expires: 10th December 2021