Shift Analytical Scientist
Highly Competitive Salary + Shift Allowance
A leading medical device company are looking to recruit an experienced Shift Analytical Scientist to join their expanding team. They work on innovative diagnostic assays and last year launched their product and are looking to continue their growth within the healthcare market.
Now is a great time to join the company, they have a great reputation and have a friendly working environment.
The successful Shift Analytical Scientist will be part of the reagent manufacturing team who produce reagents for use in various immunoassays. They will be involved with a variety of tasks within a GMP environment, including;
- The analysis of reagents at various key stages of production including raw materials, in-process tests and finished product
- Analytical techniques including HPLC, UPLC, flow cytometry, rheology tests, mass spectrometry, UV-Vis and other wet chemistry techniques
- The development, transfer and validation of analytical test methods
- Routine calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment
- Validation of analytical equipment
The successful individual will have experience in the following areas;
- Proven industrial experience of analytical techniques including HPLC, UPLC, mass spectrometry etc.
- Proven experience within an industrial GMP facility, preferably in manufacturing laboratories
- A degree or above in a relevant scientific subject
It would be a bonus for you to have experience in the following areas, although it is not essential;
- Experience with diagnostic assays
If you are an Analytical Scientist looking for the next step in your career in Stirling please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161462
- Posted: 12th November 2021
- Expires: 10th December 2021