CK Group are recruiting for an IT Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in the Uxbridge on a contract basis for 6 months.
£50 per hour PAYE, this role is inside IR35
IT Project Manager Role:
- Oversee planning and execution of small to medium sized project(s) in the Business Unit?s Digital Capability group/functional portfolio to deliver on intended outcomes
- Identify dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across assigned project
- Ensure project deliverables, schedules, and financials adhere to established norms and are managed in alignment with departmental best practices
- Manage one to two vendors providing services to the projects ensuring they meet their execution milestones and remain within their funding estimates
- Previous experience in an IT Project Management role
- Hold a Project Management certification (PMP, Prince2 etc)
- Experience with cost estimation and budgeting
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
Our client is world renowned pharmaceutical company with a mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines to patients with serious diseases.
This IT Project Manager role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52209.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 52209
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th November 2021
- Expires: 10th December 2021