CK Group are recruiting for an Applications Scientist to provide technical support to a portfolio of molecular diagnostics clients, in a field based position, covering the East of England, with some travel to other company sites in the UK and Ireland.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will join a team of Technical Services professionals, based strategically across the UK and Ireland who provide exceptional levels of service to scientific and technical clients. This position is field based, covering East of England and surrounding areas. Occasional travel to other sites in UK and Ireland will also be required.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing effective remote & on-site troubleshooting support to customer inquiries and complaints, ensuring a speedy resolution
- Providing comprehensive on-site customer training on Molecular systems assays and instrumentation
- Identifying customer complaints that require escalation according to company procedure to 2nd level support and building strong communication channels with the 2nd level support team
- Providing support to the Sales and Marketing teams to maximise business opportunities and minimize technical complaints
- Accountability for support of the Molecular Systems product range, primarily focusing on their qPCR and Molecular Diagnostics product portfolio
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers, colleagues and global divisions, to provide a superior customer service for complex support cases by driving results.
For this position, you will need to be based in the East of England. With this intent in mind, applicants will only be considered if they are either currently residing within this geographical area ? or willing to relocate.
To be considered for the position, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified to a minimum of BSc level in a relevant life science discipline.
- Extensive experience in Molecular Biology /qPCR.
- Experience of working in the diagnostic industry, hospital or research laboratories would be beneficial for this position.
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential for this role.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 52201
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th November 2021
- Expires: 10th December 2021