Client Technical Service Technologist - Petrochemical - Chemistry - Berkshire - £ Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Do you possess a strong background in R&D Chemistry?
Are you interested in pursuing a career in science away from the laboratory, into a more commercially focused role?
A leading, global Petroleum company, currently has a vacancy for a Client Technical Service Specialist (CTS) to join their team.
Based at the organisation's European HQ in Berkshire you will work closely with the Sales and Marketing departments and will provide technical support directly to customers & clients as well as internal colleagues. Full training will be provided but if you have gained customer facing experience within a technical environment this will be beneficial - The ability to travel in this role is essential.
- In consultation with Sales/Business - organise & execute a plan for approval testing to meet the customer's needs and wants
- Actively participate in project management.
- Prepare written reports and technical literature for use by the customer and by Sales
- Develop and assimilate technical information into concise documentation for decision making by management
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the company's technology, customer needs, market trends and industry direction.
- Resolve customer complaints and problems in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Complete special assignments and participate in project teams as required for business needs
Key Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- A degree in Chemistry or related subject
- Post graduate commercial or laboratory work experience.
- Effective project management skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Demonstrate effective presentation planning and delivery
- Able to prioritise and organise work effectively
Salary will be dependent upon experience - £Competitive + excellent company benefits that include - final salary pension, private medical insurance, share plan.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: BBBH5250
- Posted: 12th November 2021
- Expires: 10th December 2021