About the role:
We are looking for a talented immunologist to join our Oxford team. Working closely with our head of research, you will lead one of our immuno-oncology biotherapeutic pipelines. As such, you will be responsible for the day-to-day design, execution of experiments, as well as documenting, analysing, interpreting, and presenting experimental data. To achieve this, you will need to able to optimise cell-based assays using primary human T cells, such as: cytokine expression, tumour cell killing, and immune cell proliferation assays.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- T cell assays including cytokine expression, proliferation, and cytotoxicity.
- Conducting and analysing multi-parametric flow cytometry assays such as phenotyping and intracellular cytokine staining.
- Some experience of working with spheroids would be advantageous.
They will have a strong background:
- A PhD in immunology is essential.
- A strong understanding of T cell and innate cell immunology is important.
- A good knowledge of tumour immunology and tumour microenvironments is desirable.
On a personal level they will:
- Be energetic, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Be a problem-solver.
- Work well as a conscientious member of a small, but growing team.
- Be willing to help and train other team members.
- Have excellent communication skills; able to communicate and present data effectively to a board range of audiences.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Have a right to work in the United Kingdom.
As we are a currently a small team, the successful candidate will have the chance to have an impact in all aspects of growing a high-performance, dynamic research team. This will be a fantastic opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic immunologist to grow with us as we move to be a world leader in the biotherapeutic space. If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please apply by uploading a CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this position.
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom
- Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Selected candidates will be invited to video-call and in-person interviews
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Employer: MediMab Biotherapeutics Ltd.
- Contact: Ji Eun Lee
Website: MediMab Biotherapeutics Ltd.
- Posted: 12th November 2021
- Expires: 10th December 2021