CK Group are recruiting for a Head of Data Science to join a well respected, Global Pharmaceutical company on an interim basis, whilst a permanent replacement is recruited. This company is based in Central London and would be looking for 3 days a week on-site, 2 days from home. This role has been deemed inside IR35 so working options are limited to Umbrella company or PAYE
Head of Data science:
-To be accountable for the leadership, direction and management across Statistics and Data Management.
- To develop and implement global strategies and to oversee/lead statistical and data management activities for drug development and clinical trials.
- To join the Senior Management team, providing leadership and direction across the company.
- To promote innovation in data science activities, including but not limited to application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and utilization of Real-World Data.
- Ideally a PhD in Statistics or related field.
- Extensive proven experience in Senior Leadership roles within a pharmaceutical company.
- A strong background as a Statistician within pharma and drug development is essential.
- A good understanding of data science techniques and their applications is a bonus.
- Ability to develop and implement global statistics strategies.
- Previous experience with line management and leading teams.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. You must also be based in the UK. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457 733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote reference 51975 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 51975
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th November 2021
- Expires: 10th December 2021