SRG are working with a global manufacturing company to help them find an experienced analytical chemist for a shift role in their team on a FTC basis.
This is a great opportunity for a Chemist to gain experience in a fast-paced environment.
This role may also be suitable for a graduate with some good hands on experience in analytical chemistry.
There is an excellent shift allowance available!
- Comfortable working in a fast paced challenging QC environment
- Performing QC Analysis of raw materials, in process testing and finished products
- Carrying out a range of analysis including HPLC and GC
- Competent in testing a variety of non - routine samples
- Troubleshooting and problem solving as required
- Provide detailed shift handovers
- COSHH awareness and will be responsible for personal compliance with hazard assessments to ensure laboratory chemicals are handled and stored in the correct manner.
- HND or degree qualified in Chemistry or a very closely related subject
- Experience of chromatography based techniques such as HPLC and GC
- Prior experience working in a similar production environment would be beneficial
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Proactive and team player
- Strong communication skills
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162678
- Posted: 12th November 2021
- Expires: 10th December 2021