CK Groups Technical Division are recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager, specialised in Oncology, to join a pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with divisions in cardiology and oncology.
This role is located in Uxbridge.
Reporting directly to the Business Unit Head Oncology for the UK, as a Senior Brand Manager your primary role will be to lead and operationally manage the implementation of the product-specific marketing strategies for our clients oncology assets.
Further responsibilities will include:
? To act as the ambassador for the overall Oncology marketing strategy with focus on cross-functional collaboration and the operationalisation of marketing activities
? To input into the development of local launch strategies and objectives
- To identify emerging new customer needs and translates them into tailor-made solutions and relevant initiatives using both qualitative and quantitative data
- To develop strong relationships with identified target customers
- To support the implementation of a tactical customer-centric stakeholder engagement plan
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience of launching in Oncology, Hematology or medicines
? The ability to analyse complex data and gain relevant insights
? Strong project management skills and the ability to lead without authority
- MBA or Post graduate qualification in Marketing is desirable
? ABPI qualified is desirable
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Senior Brand Manager position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52187.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 52187
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th November 2021
- Expires: 10th December 2021