Pepceuticals GMP peptide production chemist role
The peptide Chemist role is to develop generic/non generic peptide portfolio. This involves developing optimised peptide manufacturing processes, manufacturing under cGMP conditions and to perform related activities.
- Carry out peptide manufacture by solid phase peptide chemistry and solution phase chemistry. These activities will range from development through to batch manufacture to cGMP, from mg to multi Kilo scale.
- The role will include Perform purification process by chromatography, crystallization and other techniques, and in-process test method
- Follow approved GMP manufacture directions such as Master Batch Records, Standard Operation Procedures, Standard Test Procedures and other procedures to manufacture GMP materials, perform in-process test, package the product including other related activities
Perform project-planning and initiate raw material order-request.
- Receive raw materials, coordinate with QA/QC and Material Management for material release and monitor raw material inventories
- Install, test equipment, operate and maintain equipment for manufacturing and in-process testing. The equipment includes analytical HPLC and prep HPLC system, Lyophilises, balances, reactors, HF cleavage equipment, diafiltration systems, water purification systems, oven, washing systems and others used in manufacture
- Develop processes for purification of chemicals other than peptides
- Follow and maintain GMP Documentation System. Investigate any process deviation and write process deviation report. Initiate document change request. Help quality control and assurance unit to maintain equipment calibration program
Skills and Experience
Degree or PhD with experience in peptide synthesis
Good communication skills
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162648
- Posted: 12th November 2021
- Expires: 10th December 2021