CK Group is recruiting for a Laboratory Health & Safety Advisor to join a biotechnology company. This is a 6 month contract position based at their central London offices.
Our client are an exciting and expanding biotech developing gene therapy treatment for ophthalmology and other conditions.
This role is located in central London so is easily commutable via public transport from the London area or surrounding counties.
Laboratory Health & Safety Advisor Role:
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the build of a new laboratory.
- Help in the implementing of Health and Safety systems
- Aid in the implementing of COSHH system
- Uphold Health and Safety rules
- Qualification in a life science subject.
- Previous experience implementing health & safety procedures.
- Strong communicator.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Health & Safety Advisor position, please contact Science Contracts Team on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com quoting job ref 52139.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Graeme Pallas
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 52139
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th November 2021
- Expires: 9th December 2021