CK Technical are recruiting for a Manufacturing Technical Assistant to join a biotech company at their Southampton site on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading provider of RT PCR solutions and is making huge leaps in the fight against COVID-19.
This role is located in Chandlers Ford, Southampton.
Manufacturing Technical Assistant Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Managing the introduction of new products and technologies into the Production and Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Setting up product labelling for new products in Sage 200.
- Writing and reviewing manufacturing SOPs, forms and quality procedures.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- Recently graduated with a relevant life science degree.
- Previous experience in technical or scientific writing.
- Technical knowledge of production and qPCR.
- Previous experience of working within a Quality Management System (QMS).
- Previous experience working with Sage 200 would be highly desirable.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52177.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 52177
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th November 2021
- Expires: 9th December 2021