CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Operations Program Director to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £700 per day LTD
Clinical Operations Program Director Role:
- Program manager of various late stage oncology studies (including but not limited to oversight, issue management, and helping prepare business case around new studies)
- Leverage subject matter expertise to set up the operational plan for study in a strategic manner (i.e. what?s the best strategy for doing a study in new disease space)
- Partner closely with clinical development team to look at study design with foresight and strategic thinking, coming up with options and recommendations
- Manage stakeholders effectively through clear, concise communication
- Experience as Global Study Lead
- Demonstrating desire for program management
- Experience in multi-dimensional role (role expands to more than just leading a study)
- Ability to deliver key updates to senior leaders
- Effective oversight of Global Study Leads
- Has experience working globally
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Clinical Operations Program Director role will be based at our client?s site in Cambridge.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52172.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 52172
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th November 2021
- Expires: 8th December 2021