Our client has an opening position in their protein purification laboratory.
PhD or equivalent in biochemistry or related discipline, with at least
3 year’s relevant experience in a pharma/biotech environment
The Protein Scientist will be responsible for managing the design-to-test development cycle and also, optimisation of growth/expression conditions, solubility, purification and protein stabilisation, etc.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Methodical, organised and with a consistent approach to detail
- Numerate and computer literate
- High degree of accuracy
- Confident and decisive with good management skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills as they will be expected to liaise with staff at all levels.
Skills: protein purification, protein characterization, method development, protein stabilisation and separation, PhD life sciences
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BCAP14
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 6th December 2021
- Expires: 3rd January 2022