CK Group are looking for a Senior Clinical Quality Lead to join a leading global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. This position can be fully remote in the UK.
Senior Clinical Quality Lead Role:
- To lead Clinical Quality Audits.
- To devise quality strategies for New Chemical Entities and their associated Medical Devices.
- To work closely with Clinical Development teams.
- To be an expert in GCP and ISO 13485 regulations.
- At least a University Degree in a scientific field.
- Strong Clinical Quality experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven experience developing and implementing clinical quality strategies.
- Expert knowledge of GCP and ISO 13485 regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to work closely to cross-functional teams.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. For more information or to apply for this Senior Clinical Quality Lead position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52165.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 52165
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 10th November 2021
- Expires: 8th December 2021