Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a (Senior) Clinical Project Manager to a promising and well backed biotechnology company that will soon be entering the clinic for the first time. The position will be based in Cambridge, with some home-working possible.
Salary: Up to £90,000 per annum
As (Senior) Clinical Project Manager you will have operational responsibility for outsourced clinical development studies from start-up to close-out.
Key duties will include:
- Leading the planning and execution of assigned studies, ensuring the proceed according to agreed timelines and budgets and to the highest quality standards
- Selection and management of a range of third-party vendors
- Overseeing the development of study protocols, informed consent forms, clinical study reports and other trial documents
- Develop and execute TMF and risk assessment strategies for each trial
- Participation on the preparation of regulatory filings
As (Senior) Clinical Project Manager you will require:
- A postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline
- Extensive industrially based experience of managing outsourced clinical development
- A strong understanding of the entire clinical development process
- Skill at the use of a range of planning tools
- Experience of writing protocols and other study documents
Entitlement to work in the country you are based in is essential. For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52109 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 52109
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th November 2021
- Expires: 8th December 2021