CK Group are recruiting for a Final Signatory to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a on a contract basis for 4 months.
Up to £108 per hour depending on experience
Final Signatory Role:
- To support transformational change in how we engage with patients and physicians using high quality, engaging multi-channel content.
- To provide specialist Code advice and review, examination and certification services to the nominated internal team(s) to support the appropriate use of medicines and successful implementation of promotional and non-promotional materials, initiatives and programmes.
- Internal teams may comprise sales and marketing colleagues and those in non-promotional roles (eg patient experience/engagement roles, healthcare development), as well as colleagues outside the BU working on BU related activities, such as corporate affairs colleagues.
- To provide end-to-end medical partnership to the nominated internal team(s), from strategic conception of a programme to content development and approval.
- To maintain the highest standards for material in line with the ABPI Code of Practice, other applicable laws and regulations and Company policies, ensuring that content that is approved for use with UK health professionals, other relevant decision makers, patient groups, patients, the public and the media is appropriate, relevant and reflects Compony position as a leading ethical, scientific company.
- This role will support our Rare Diseases Business Unit
- Experience as a registered Final Signatory for pharmaceutical company/companies
- Experience in reviewing materials in accordance with ABPI and UK regulations
- Experience of partnering closely with commercial teams (eg marketing, access, corporate affairs)
- Experience with digital materials for HCPs and patients/public in the UK
- Registered UK Pharmacist or Physician
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Final Signatory role will be based at our clients site in Tadworth, Surrey.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52150.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 52150
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th November 2021
- Expires: 6th December 2021