Due to continue expansion, our client is seeking to recruit an experienced formulation scientist to work within their product development department.
The formulation/development chemist will be involved in development of existing products, also, formulation of products from initial design through to the final stage.
The successful candidate will be expected to have a good knowledge of regulations such as. REACH, COSHH, CLP and BPR.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Several years’ experience in the formulation and development of cleaning and house hold products.
- Experience in the development of new and existing products in the laboratory also, ensure products are appropriately tested
- Experience in scale up from laboratory to production
- Supervising and supporting junior technicians with development work and testing
- Provide Technical Support to the Quality Department.
- Provide support to Technical Manager to ensure quality standards for incoming materials, batch mixes and finished products are met.
Minimum BSc in Chemistry or related discipline with several years’ experience in the formulation and development of cleaning products
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills. • Articulate. • Good communicator. • Striving for continual improvement. • Respectful.
Skills: Excellent chemical knowledge • Ability to carry out chemical analysis. • Knowledge of statistical analysis. • Product knowledge. • Project planning. • Auditing • HACCP
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BCS14
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 6th December 2021
- Expires: 3rd January 2022