CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Device Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Great Abington on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £18.45 PAYE
Medical Device Engineer Role:
- Support the design and development of drug delivery devices
- Produce models and drawings using 3D CAD
- Produce and approve requirement specifications for external suppliers (UK and abroad)
- Analyse supplier designs to identify areas critical to function, likely failure modes and design sensitivities.
- Design test rigs and challenge parts
- CAD (preferably Pro-Engineer / Creo) and associated document management systems
- Engineering calculations eg friction, beam bending
- Experience of using risk assessment tools including FMEA
- Experience of design with plastic components
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Medical Device Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Great Abington, Cambridgeshire.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52116.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 52116
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th November 2021
- Expires: 2nd December 2021