I have an excellent opportunity to join a highly established, unique CRO powered by a global network of over 2500 research sites. This is a new position and will be mainly dealing with different stakeholders on a regular basis and building relationships.
Team: Clinical Operations
Reports to: Clinical operations Lead / Project Director
Location: South Kensington, London
Hybrid Working: 3 days in office
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
12 month FTC
· Supporting NCI’s, executive board with all executive assistant duties including diary management; scheduling meetings (including across global time zones), travel, restaurants and social events; drafting correspondence and briefings and formatting, proofing documents both internal and client facing
· Responsible for scheduling and coordinating board meetings, preparing papers, minutes, formulating processes and following up on meeting actions
· Leading ad hoc projects and working and developing internal administrative processes for both Board and staff members
· Shaping the organizations reputation by engaging with key stakeholders on a variety of topics and projects.
· Maintaining a strong stakeholder network, both within the UK and globally.
To apply for this position, or to discuss next steps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV and your current availability for a call.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Joe Sadig
- Reference: JO-2111-479458
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Updated: 4th November 2021
- Expires: 2nd December 2021