Are you an experienced Senior Project Engineer looking an for exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Engineer to join a Global Process Engineering company based in the Staffordshire / Derbyshire area.
The company offers a flexible working from home policy as well as a competitive salary.
As the Senior Project Engineer you will be working primarily within the pharmaceutical sector to provide proactive Site Management and Project Engineering services. Majority of this being through delivery of large-scale capital projects worth over £20m but also including sales & proposals, business development, process / project engineering and general project execution.
Please note that international and national travel will be an essential part of the role. This would be both regular travel for business meetings, and periods of travel associated with project work as and when required to meet the Business, Client and Project needs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the management of the day to day activities associated with the management and planning of site/project work and assign resources to ensure successful delivery of projects as well as the management /supervision of contractors.
2. As the Senior Project Engineer, you will also be responsible for carrying out site / construction management tasks as allocated and appropriate, to suit project requirements as agreed with the relevant Project Manager.
3. You will manage and develop positive client relationship including Key Client Management. Lead and manage the project design team to deliver a coordinated design using resources as efficiently and effectively as possible across all disciplines including project, process, mechanical design, cost, contract, electrical and software.
4. You will be responsible for the development of project execution documentation, including but not limited to cost schedules, project budgets, project programmes, commissioning plans, IQ/OQ, snagging lists, technical specifications, tender documents.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant engineering degree (or relevant experience/qualifications) and SMSTS or NEBOSH Construction Certificate, CDM Health and Safety, IOSH Managing Safely (or equivalent international qualification).
2. Proven industry experience in Engineering preferably within the Pharmaceutical process industry, however, we will also consider candidates from the Brewing, Distilling, Food and/or Biotechnology industries.
3. Knowledge of engineering within batch processes with CIP/DIP within a highly regulated environment is essential for this position, as well as knowledge of site safety procedures and regulations.
Key Words: Senior Project Engineer | Commissioning | Qualification | Validation | Engineering | Manufacturing | Pharmaceutical | Chemical Engineer | Process Engineer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635613
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 3rd November 2021
- Expires: 1st December 2021