CK Group are recruiting for Medical Affairs Executive to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 12 months.
£34 hour LTD Depending on experience
Medical Affairs Executive Role:
- Provide medical review and approval of promotional materials and activities in accordance with applicable Codes of Practice and regulations, Company policy and any other relevant regulations
- Partner and collaborate with internal departments as appropriate e.g. Hub Marketing, Regulatory Affairs (UK/Ireland/Nordics), Customer Development, Shopper Marketing, Customer Services, and Commercial Activation Managers (Ireland/Nordics)
- Participate in the production of written documents, including clinical overviews and umbrella branding statements to be submitted to regulatory agencies as required, with support from Senior Medical Affairs Executives
- Liaise with 3rd party outsourcing agents to ensure that enquiries are handled efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
- Provide a Medical Affairs service to in-house personnel (e.g. Regulatory, Marketing and Sales), seeking advice from more Senior members of the Medical team where necessary
- Degree in Pharmacy or a Life Science
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical/OTC Industry within a medical role (must have copy review experience if a medical information background)
- Working knowledge of relevant advertising codes of practice (PAGB/ABPI) desirable
- Experience within consumer healthcare / OTC an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Our client is one of the world\'s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This Medical Affairs Executive role will be based at our client?s site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire although there could be flexibility for home working.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52098.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 52098
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd November 2021
- Expires: 1st December 2021