We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of Cell Biology to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area.
As the Technical Application Scientist you will provide advice and help to customers, and internal support to sales colleagues and other teams across the organisation. Ideally, you will have a Ph.D. or equivalent research experience and must be fluent in both French, Spanish, Italian or German and English.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Application Scientist Cell Biology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provides technical support for Cell Biology based products and services by answering customer technical inquiries in French and English. Inquiries may be received via telephone or email, and occasionally on field visits. You will develop technical and product expertise within one or more key business areas while staying up to date in all of the company\'s business areas.
2. Troubleshoots, provides advice or solutions to experimental problems.
3. Records and manages customer complaints on technical and quality issues. Arranges credits or replacement products as required. Participates in analysing complaint information to assist in complaint trending, and identification of potential quality issues.
4. Works with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to build a strong customer database and assist our Sales partners by identifying, recording and escalating opportunities to generate revenue.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Application Scientist Cell Biology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Master\'s degree or higher in Life Science (PhD level ideal but not essential) or related field. You must also be fluent in English and French, Spanish, Italian or German.
2. Proven industry experience using Cell Biology and Cell Analysis based techniques.
3. Prior experience in customer service desirable but not essential; empathy and a desire to help people and solve problems are critical traits.
Key Words: Technical Application Scientist | Technical Support | French Speaking | Cell Biology | Cell Analysis
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5634576
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 3rd November 2021
- Expires: 1st December 2021