Achieva currently have an opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst for a great Medical Device company. This role will be working from home (Remote) and will need to be based in EU.
Each Supply Chain Analyst is contributing to the company?s Mission by guaranteeing constant product supply in balance with the demand. You play a key role in ensuring that our customers receive our life-changing therapies on time. You closely cooperate within a matrix environment with stakeholders from demand planning, inventory management, logistics, marketing/sales, and other global and local departments. As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will contribute to the promise of making a real difference in people?s lives.
Within the Supply Planning team, you will provide support in the coordination of product availability to meet customer requirements in the EMEA region. You coach other team members on their portfolios and projects. To achieve the agreed service levels at optimized inventory, you will analyse and monitor incoming supply, planning parameters and inventory levels. You lead and support improvement initiatives to increase business SC performance (X-functional, regional, and Global).
To be successful in this role, you are a problem solver by nature with strong analytical skills and a proactive, hands-on mentality. You have a distinct drive for execution and results, and a clear focus on customer satisfaction. To foster cross-functional long-term relationships with colleagues and stakeholders is crucial; you are a team player. Managing several tasks at once poses no problem for you, as it is working under pressure. Additionally, you have the following skills and experience.
- Bachelors or master?s degree, preferably in logistics or supply chain
- 8 years of experience in Supply Chain Management in an international environment
- Analytical and technical skills (MS-Office, SAP / ERP), you can analyse raw data and translate into concrete actions and reports.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Able to translate the process into KPI\'s which are understandable and relevant for all counterparts.
- Adaptive to change; Generates new ideas and suggestions for change. Ability to adapt to difficult needs of several concurrent work streams.
- Develops partnerships end to end when dealing with challenges and opportunities.
For more information, please contact me on +44 1727 817600 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Fandi Hatib
- Phone: +44 (0)1727 811 634
- Reference: 32537
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 2nd November 2021
- Expires: 30th November 2021