CK Group are looking for a Pharmacovigilance Compliance Associate to join a specialist global pharmaceutical company, focusing on developing treatments for patients with genetic, metabolic, and life-threatening disorders. This position is permanent, based in Leatherhead with flexible home working.
Pharmacovigilance Compliance Associate Role:
- Management of quality aspects of PV activities, such as the management of PV quality documents (i.e. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Working Instructions (WIs), PV System Master File (PSMF).
- Monitoring and controlling of PV compliance towards internal processes and regulatory requirements.
- Regularly tracks CAPA deliverables, timely investigation and responses to deviations.
- Maintain PV team training matrix, training folders and ensure training records are maintained.
- At least a University Degree in a scientific field.
- Proven experience within PV compliance in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good working knowledge of relevant guidelines (GVP, GCP)
- Excellent communication and attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. For more information or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Compliance Associate position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 52084.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 52084
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 30th November 2021
- Expires: 28th December 2021