We are currently looking for a Scientific Sales Specialist based in the South East, to join a leading Life Science organisation. As the Scientific Sales Specialist you will be home-based and responsible for the promotion and sales of a range of Life Science consumable and capital equipment products, within the south of the UK, and a focus on London.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientific Sales Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Scientific Sales Specialist will be responsible for promoting and selling leading Laboratory based products, into Life Science, Academia and Biotech industries.
2. You will develop strong relationships with your Life Science customers, increasing in overall sales, and meeting sales objectives.
3. As the Scientific Sales Specialist, you will implement strategies speaking to new and existing customers in order to grow sales.
4. You will be responsible for identifying and then following up on business potential and opportunities, which will involve the organisation and general running of client business meetings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science subject such as Biopharmaceutical, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology etc.
2. Experience within a customer facing position, speaking with customers over the phone or in person.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a laboratory using Life Science equipment, as well as being highly goal orientated and a has full UK drivers licence.
Key Words: Biopharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Academia / Sales / Commercials / Scientific Sales Specialist / Biomedical Science / Scientist / South / London / Life Science / Drivers Licence
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Megan Saunders
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635629
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 1st November 2021
- Expires: 29th November 2021