Administers, extends, negotiates, and terminates standard and non-standard contracts. Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfilment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
Examine estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness. Prepare bids, processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyses data and maintains historical information.
Typically, an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or speciality.
Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results. May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower-level professionals.
Most of the time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects from design to implementation while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education (typically University).
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Works independently with general supervision on larger, moderately complex projects / assignments.
- Organizational Impact: Sets objectives for own job area to meet the objectives of projects and assignments.
- Contributes to the completion of project milestones.
- May have some involvement in cross-functional assignments.
Innovation and Complexity:
- Problems and issues faced are general and may require understanding of a broader set of issues or other job areas, but typically are not complex.
- Adjusts or recommends enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
Communication and Influence:
- Communicates primarily and frequently with internal contacts.
- External interactions are less complex or problem-solving in nature.
- Contacts others to share information, status, needs and issues to inform, gain input, and support decision-making.
Leadership and Talent Management:
- May provide guidance and assistance to entry-level professionals and / or employee in Support Career Stream.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within a job area, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience.
Please contact me on email@example.com or +44 1727817600
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Fandi Hatib
- Phone: +44 (0)1727 811 634
- Reference: 31958
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Updated: 17th November 2021
- Expires: 15th December 2021