ASAP - Ongoing
Monday to Friday
9 am - 5 pm
* One of three Clinical Pharmacists working in Western Isles Hospital.
* An independent prescriber (IP) qualification is desirable, however if not an IP but has relevant experience will be considered.
* Responsible for providing a clinical pharmacy service to a number of wards including consultant ward rounds, patient counselling and multi-disciplinary working with ward-based medical and nursing staff.
* Hospital experience is essential for this position.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you hold an MPharms Degree along with UK GPhC registration.
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact our Pharmacy Team on 0207 613 6789.
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Mediplacements
- Reference: J96163
- Updated: 11th November 2021
- Expires: 9th December 2021