Operations Manager, R&D Tax
Are you an experienced R&D Tax Consultant with some management or supervisory experience looking for a new challenge to support the growth of a vibrant tax practice? This exciting opportunity would suit an ambitious professional who is looking to progress a career in Operational Management. Whilst adding value to the existing team you will also be tasked with growing the business through adding additional headcount and driving sales and revenues by providing a first-class service to stakeholders.
As Operations Manager, you will have a background in R&D Tax (corporate or consultancy), coupled with significant experience in delivering R&D tax relief claims. On a day to day basis you will lead a team to prepare R&D reports for submission to HMRC and deliver R&D tax client services to a high standard.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Detailed working knowledge of R&D tax legislation and experience in preparing R&D calculations.
- Excellent report writing skills and experience of preparing reports for non-tax specialists.
- Strong client engagement and on-boarding skills
- Good knowledge of finance systems
- Able to interact with clients and internal departments at all levels
- Ability to convey technical competence and a highly professional manner
- Excellent team management skills
- Able to deal with pressure situations, working at a fast pace but delivering accuracy and within agreed timescales
This is a fantastic time to join the management team in a growing, high calibre R&D tax relief team.
The role attracts a very good salary and benefits with every opportunity to help you to succeed.
For additional information please contact Richard Taylor
- Agency: Taylorollinson
- Contact: Richard Taylor
- Posted: 14th October 2021
- Expires: 11th November 2021