We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the chemical and biochemical analyses within the Analytical QC Department to support the manufacture of the company\'s pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure analysis and recording of QC and stability testing is performed in compliance with cGMP.
2. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for testing raw materials, in process and finished product samples to ensure that they meet the specifications established in the product licence and internal company specification documents. As well as supporting the maintenance, calibration and purchase of QC equipment.
3. Additionally, you will be responsible for writing SOPs and their associated risk assessments as well as other quality documents e.g. change controls, validation reports, non-conformances and CAPAs, where appropriate.
4. A role of the QC Analyst will be to organise and liaise with both external testing laboratories and internal departments, where required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in accordance with cGMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with analytical laboratory equipment e.g. pH meters, balances and pipettes. Experience with UV/Vis, FT/IR, TOC and HPLC.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Analyst / Chemistry / Biochemistry / cGMP / GMP / Good manufacturing Practice / SOPs / CAPAs / Validation / Change Control / Deviations / pH meter / Balance / Pipette / UV/Vis / FT/IR / TOC / HPLC.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Megan Saunders
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635570
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Updated: 14th October 2021
- Expires: 11th November 2021