Senior Global Clinical Project Manager
Location: Central London
This role is within a global team of experts that have a broad expertise built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors bringing together global understanding of scientific knowledge. Working strategically to support clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications. You would be implementing data collection projects specifically in the real world phase of clinical trials for pharmaceutical clients.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Cross-functional project management and operational project delivery of national and international studies.
- Supervise contracted activities delivering clinical projects within real-world-evidence from start to finish.
- Manage staff internally and externally including vendors and stakeholders.
- Act quickly on project issues to be able to problem solve and anticipate any barriers to maintain a standard focus across all developments.
- Manage the financial activities including budget management.
Candidate Requirements include:
- Relevant scientific field degree or Nursing qualification.
- Project management experience within clinical operations.
- Experience working on international clinical studies.
If interested in this role please apply within, or send your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Esraa Alsaab
- Reference: JO-2110-478315
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 14th October 2021
- Expires: 11th November 2021