We are currently looking for a Audit and Supplier Assurance Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Audit and Supplier Assurance Manager, you will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Liaise with internal customers, production staff, and quality staff to promote
compliance with GMP and with internal customer requirements.
2.Provide technical and compliance guidance to project teams.
3. Undertake work in accordance with Health and Safety policies and procedures and to work within the Quality System that are applicable to the site.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QMS Compliance Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in managing or leading quality assurance function within a pharmaceutical or biologics company.
2. Previous experience managing Quality systems (QMS) to GMP standards.
3. Previous experience working with regulatory bodies including MHRA and FDA.
Key Words: Auditing | Quality systems | GMP | GXP | compliance | Quality lead | Quality manager | MHRA | FDA
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Isobella Mcneish
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634789
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th October 2021
- Expires: 11th November 2021