Title: Preclinical Scientist - Formulation
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Salary: £20000 - £24000pa
SRG are currently looking for a formulation scientist to join a contract development organisation based in the North West of England. The company have strong partnerships with some of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies and are offering you the chance to join their preclinical team of experienced and dedicated formulators to develop early stage, solid dose products.
- Work closely with the pre-clinical scientific team to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard and on time.
- Aid in the development of analytical methods for testing of small scale formulations.
- Perform analytical testing - assay and dissolution.
- Be educated to Msc or Mchem level, or equivalent, within a scientific related subject and experience of working in a highly regulated environment with a keen interest in formulation sciences
- Understanding of the principles and regulations of working within a pharmaceutical laboratory, such as GMP.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Rebecca on 0161 868 2206.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160996
- Posted: 14th October 2021
- Expires: 21st October 2021