Are you a QA Manager with a strong background in IT systems looking to join a global leader in vaccine manufacturing?
Job Title: Leader - QA Manager (IT)
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North West England
Salary: Highly competitive with annual bonus.
SRG are currently working with a global vaccine manufacturer that's looking to expand by hiring a QA Manager to provide QMS oversight of all IT and laboratory systems. The team works on cutting-edge research using pioneering technologies to optimise the manufacturing process and improve the effectiveness of influenza vaccines on a global scale. The successful candidate will have experience with GMP systems, multiple IT applications and an understanding of QA in a GMP environment. A background in validation would be highly desirable.
- Provide QA oversight for all IT systems in the company.
- Encompass process automation, laboratory equipment, e-compliance, site systems such as SAP, GLIMS and Sentry and will be QA point of contact for IT projects
- Ensure GMP critical computer systems are implemented and maintained in accordance with GAMP5 guidelines.
- Be key contact for compliance of Automation department and provide guidance around changes and sustaining the systems in a compliant manner (PCS, MES and OSiPi).
- Responsible for ensuring all stand-alone equipment is updated and documented in accordance with summer and winter GMT.
- Post-graduate in relevant degree (Science/Engineering) and experience as a QA Manager in a pharmaceutics.
- Experience of GMP systems, multiple IT applications and an understanding of QA in a GMP environment is essential.
- Knowledge of GAMP5 and CSV is ESSENTIAL.
- Knowledge of e-compliance (GLIMS, SAP Sentry, etc).
- Validation background is highly desirable.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Selby on 0161 868 2236.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161398
- Posted: 14th October 2021
- Expires: 21st October 2021