Stability Analyst - Synergy Reckitt Benckiser
Synergy are currently looking for a Stability Analyst to join our team who are working within a Client organisation based in Hull.
The successful candidate will primarily support the testing of stability products, perform HPLC and other analytical testing.
Synergy, part of SRG, offer a range of scientific solutions to different Clients in the Life Sciences sector. We can offer a competitive salary, a range of excellent benefits and access to training & development opportunities within the role.
Are you a graduate with some previous analytical experience working within a GMP environment? Have you used HPLC, GC and other analytical techniques?
We are currently recruiting for a Stability Analyst to join Synergy - Reckitt Benckiser.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* To run samples assays on HPLCs.
* Report OOT/OOS results, and work with supervisor to bring investigations to a close.
* Check and report analysis results as required.
* Maintain laboratory instrument log books.
* Write and review SOP as required.
* Perform daily and weekly housekeeping activities.
* Perform and document instrument calibration, qualification and validation.
* BSc or MSc in Chemistry or related discipline.
* Experience in a GMP environment is desirable
* Experience with HPLC.
To apply click the link or send your CV to email@example.com
Key words: Analytical / HPLC / GMP / Stability / Chemistry / SOP / GC
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161704
- Posted: 14th October 2021
- Expires: 21st October 2021