Exciting new Laboratory technician within the Covid-19 laboratory. Initially being offered a 9-month contract giving you exiting experience and a great steppingstone into the life science industry. This role can be based in Manchester will require you to start as soon as possible.
- Responsible for assisting routine sample processing and laboratory professionals with a variety of duties in a high performing laboratory.
- Processing samples from recipient, through to sample, set up processing and storage.
- Assisting with laboratory maintenance.
- Sorting, tracking, and carrying packages. Distributing packages in a timely manner.
- Experience working within a Clinical laboratory setting
- GSCE Maths or English (or equivalent)
- Knowledgeable of specimen handling
- Interested and knowledgeable in biology, laboratory medicine or relevant field.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of the fight against Covid-19 and develop your knowledge and skills essential in the healthcare industry. If you think this role is the role for you, please apply within or send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Abby Bettridge
- Reference: JO-2110-478269
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 14th October 2021
- Expires: 11th November 2021