CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Auditor to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in London on a contract basis for 6 months. Start date early January 2022
From £15 - £25 per hour PAYE, DOE
Quality Auditor Role:
- Completes audits of data, information, procedures, facilities, equipment and systems (inc computer systems) to ensure compliance to SOPs, GMPs and applicable regulations.
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of drug substance, drug product and packaged finished goods to ensure conformance to appropriate SOPs, GMP and regulatory requirements, including supporting QP certification.
- Support product recalls and stock recoveries as appropriate.
- Identify compliance gaps and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Perform and review complaints and deviation investigations, change controls and CAPA?s.
- Hold a degree in a relevant scientific or engineering subject or have equivalent working experience
- Knowledge of GMP and other regulatory/compliance standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a QA function within the pharmaceutical industry would be a distinct advantage
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that\'s committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Quality Auditor role will be based at our clients European Business Development and Licensing hub in London.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51930.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51930
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th October 2021
- Expires: 11th November 2021