CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Performance Manager to join an assay development service at their site in Stratford-upon-Avon. This position is offered on a temporary basis, with a contract length of initially 3 months.
Our clients are experts in real-time PCR, a molecular biology technique for detecting the presence of DNA/RNA and quantifying it. They have customers in many different industries including academia, research, healthcare, food industry and the veterinary industry selling to over 130 countries worldwide. Last year they launched a range of assays and products to support the need for mass COVID-19 testing. Due to the emergence of new variants of the virus, they are seeking a scientist to support their surveillance programme, ensuring that their testing products continue to provide 100% detection and to track and identify the emergence of new variants as they arise.
Clinical Performance Manager Role:
The Clinical Performance Manager will be expected to assist in clinical validation of the organisations products for COVID-19 and other infectious diseases.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Design, initiation, coordination of clinical studies to support regulatory submissions, as well as post-market clinical trials. In case of CRO managed studies: leads CRO evaluation and selection process, and provides ongoing CRO oversight. Accountable for all project timelines and deliverables.
- Coordinate to make sure that the team has the resources (e.g. equipment, staff, training etc.) to properly perform validation and clinical performance tasks.
- Work closely with QA/RA in ensuring that projects are run to relevant quality standards (including the CE-IVD and FDA standards) for medical devices and in-vitro diagnostic equipment.
The ideal candidate for this Research Associate role will have the following skills and experience:
- PhD or equivalent in Biology/Molecular biology or biomedical sciences.
- A minimum of three to five years? of progressively responsible experience in clinical research within a medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CRO, and/or healthcare setting required. ? A minimum of one year of on-site monitoring experience or related equivalent experience required. International study management experience is preferred.
- High level of molecular biology (PCR/qPCR) technical competence (essential).
This role represents a chance for you to make a real difference to the future healthcare industry as well as build on your skills and wider network.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Clinical Performance Manager position, please contact Science Contracts on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51890.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Graeme Pallas
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 51890
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th October 2021
- Expires: 11th November 2021