Job Title: Validation Specialist
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Rate: Up to £35,000 dependent on experience
Working hours: Mon - Fri (37.5hr per week)
Contract: 12 months (strong potential to be permanent after)
Start date: ASAP (November ideally)
SRG have a fantastic opportunity to join a team of scientists within the Analytical Science and Technology department that conduct quality control method validation of the flu vaccine. The ideal candidate will have a science degree and some GMP experience, although graduates with a strong laboratory background will be considered.
* You will design experiments on key projects that involve new technologies and processes to QC
* You will troubleshoot technical issue and develop existing methods to improve analytical testing technologies.
* The role will involve GMP execution of development and technical assays in support of both egg and cell characterisation samples.
* You will review data generated from validation activities and assess any detrimental trends or deviation identified.
* BSc in a scientific subject
* Experience in SDS PAGE, UPLC, Chromatography, method validation or QC is preferred but not essential.
* Solid understanding of GMP.
If this role is of interest to you, (or you know anyone who might be suitable), please email your CV to Tom O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org and a time that is convenient for me to call you.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162295
- Posted: 13th October 2021
- Expires: 20th October 2021