We are currently recruiting for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading company based in the Lancashire area, on an initial 9 month contract (Potential for extension). As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for supporting analytical development experiments, including sample testing, method development and optimisation. This is an opportunity to join a fantastic company at a key phase in its development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform analytical development activities, performing techniques such as cell culture, PCR, qPCR and other cell based assays.
2. The Analytical Scientist will be a highly passionate individual with an interest in developing new analytical methods and technologies.
3. The Analytical Scientist will have a clear understanding of Regulatory requirements, adhere to SOPs and cGMP at all times.
4. Develop and optimise NGS, molecular and cell based assays.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree ideally within a Biologics / large molecule related discipline (Ph.D. graduate or MSc/BSc with industry experience).
2. Proven laboratory experience, capability to adhere to SOP\'s at all times.
3. A working knowledge and practical with Cell and Gene Therapy or plasmid manufacture is an advantage.
Key Words: Analytical Development / Scientist / Research Scientist / Researcher / Analytical Scientist / Analytical Development Scientist / Protein / Peptides / Biologics / Large Molecule / Method Development / Merseyside / Lancashire / PCR / qPCR / Molecular Biology / Cell based assay / PhD / Cell culture
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634833
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th October 2021
- Expires: 10th November 2021