We are currently looking for a QA Document Controller to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the QA Document Controller you will be responsible for ensuring that files stored and archived both within the electronic Quality Management System and outside of the eQMS are maintained appropriately according to relevant procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Document Controller will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Perform daily administrative tasks including, User Management, Document Review, Approval & Release, Reviewing Batch documentation, assurance of Batch Manufacturing Records and Batch Numbers and workflow management.
2. Maintain documentation held externally from the QMS, including document issue, return and archiving as required
3. Develop and deliver training related to the QMS and any other role related training as required
4. Support Periodic System Reviews as required
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Document Controller we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience working in a GxP environment
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with controlling documents ideally in a full time document control position.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / GMP / eQMS / Documentation / QMS / Quality / Quality Management System / Pharmaceutical / Regulatory
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Lucy Jones
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635573
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 12th October 2021
- Expires: 9th November 2021