Are you an experienced Analytical Development Scientist looking to work with a global Medical Device Organisation?
Job Title: R&D Scientist X 2
Vacancy type: 18 month contract with a strong possibility of extension
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: North West
We are currently looking for two experienced Research Scientists, who will be responsible for working within the R&D team of a Medical Device organisation to support the current product range and contribute to the development of new products and technologies:
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Design, plan and execute Physical testing in support of R&D activities and base business projects; Perform testing in accordance with applicable procedures and guidelines.
- Understanding of requirements of method development and validation and an awareness of all relevant guidelines and GLP/GMP regulations.
- To be competent in writing protocols, validation reports, technical reports & lab documents.
- Effective organization of assigned workload; ensures integrity of all data generated and timely/accurate provision of results to GMP standards.
- Take responsibility for elements of specific projects and/or areas of the physical testing laboratory.
The successful Research Scientist will be qualified to a degree level in a relevant science subject and have good experience of method development across pharmaceuticals or medical devices. They should also have a working knowledge and understanding of compliance with FDA and European regulations relating to Quality Systems (ISO13485:2016, ISO9001:2000, FDA 21 CFR part 820) and GMP Guidelines and Regulation.
Interested? Or know someone who will be?
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this role and require more information, please contact Jay Reid on 0161 888 2510 or email Jay.Reid@srgtalent.com
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161436
- Posted: 12th October 2021
- Expires: 19th October 2021