CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Supply Chain Specialist contractor to join a pharmaceutical company on a 6-month contract basis.
The role is based at our client\'s site in West London for 1 to 2 days per week, with 3 to 4 days working remotely.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Assist with the forecast, packing, labelling and distribution to clinical trial sites for clinical trials in Phase 1, 2, 3
- Interact with two main customers; Clinical Operations and CROs; gathering insights on what they need from the customer?s perspective
- Assist the Clinical Trial Supply team with the integration of a new system, using Agile methodology to do this.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Assessing the overall e2e process for Clinical Trial Supply and optimise it
- Engaging with all the stakeholders and looking at the current e2e process
- Helping optimise the e2e process and feeding this into iterative the system design
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in clinical supply chain management, acting as a subject matter expert.
- Practical experience with new process implementation and optimisation is required.
- Strong communications skills required to advise client and the delivery teams on best practices.
- Practical experience with delivering projects in an agile fashion (or fast learner).
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51819.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 51819
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th October 2021
- Expires: 9th November 2021