Are you a Formulation Scientist looking for a fantastic new opportunity? We are currently looking for an Assistant Formulation Scientist to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in West Yorkshire. As the Assistant Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for developing stable liquid formulations and processes using formulation aids and manufacturing techniques to produce products in accordance with quality and regulatory guidelines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Assistant Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop, under supervision, robust and stable formulations for new products that comply with regulatory and marketing requirements. Ensuring all work performed complies with GLP and cGMP.
2. You will participate in the management and introduction of new products, including project, planning and meetings as well as providing site support for current products when necessary. Participate in the management and introduction of new products, including project, planning and team meetings.
3. Manage project tasks assigned day-to-day, from initial approval through to successful production scale up, and licence regulatory submission (where applicable) and report progress on a regular basis. Participate in the management and introduction of new products, including project, planning and team meetings.
4. Produce outline methods of manufacture for production and support technical transfer to production under supervision. Produce, under supervision, protocols and reports, to support process development and validation activities (where applicable). Create documentation which ensures that regulatory stability requirements are met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Assistant Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will be degree qualified in a scientific discipline such as pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences or a laboratory-based science degree or equivalent and have relevant industrial experience in pharmaceutical formulation, which should include laboratory experience in pharmaceutical formulation.
2. You should have proven experience in a variety of laboratory techniques, housekeeping and safety, with the ability to maintain a high quality of documentation, interpret data and prepare technical reports as necessary.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within a GLP and cGMP compliant environment.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | Formulation | Manufacturing | cGMP | GLP | R&D | Research and Development | Laboratory | Liquid Formulation | Formulation Scientist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Ben Hamlin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635566
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 11th October 2021
- Expires: 8th November 2021