We're currently recruiting for a Contract Laboratory Scientist to join a Global Material Manufacturer based in Leicestershire. This is a contract role, expected to last 12 months, paying around £20,000.
- Hands on lab role supporting R&D projects through formation development and small scale testing
- Accurately recording and analysing data, writing reports and communicating results to line managers
- Maintaining high standards of H&S, working to quality management system
- Contributing to team continuous improvement activities
- Degree (or equivalent) in experimental discipline - chemistry, materials science, etc.
- Happy in hands on testing role and a problem solver
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162269
- Posted: 11th October 2021
- Expires: 8th November 2021